Power Up Your Shopify Store with a Leading Shopify SEO agency
Level Up Your Shopify Store with Our Game-Changing SEO Services
Conquer Shopify Challenges
Running a Shopify store can be a rewarding endeavor, but it’s not without its challenges.
As a business owner, you may find yourself facing various points of frustration that hinder your growth and success.
From rising ad costs to managing inventory and dealing with technical issues, it’s essential to address these concerns effectively.
Unleash Success with A Dedicated Shopify SEO Agency
At our premier Shopify SEO agency, we understand the frustrations you face, and we’re here to help.
With our comprehensive range of services, including tailored Shopify SEO solutions, we can empower your store to overcome these challenges and achieve exceptional results.
It's time to turn the tide and achieve the success you deserve!
By harnessing the power of SEO for ecommerce stores, you can address these frustrations head-on and unlock your Shopify store’s true potential.
Drive Explosive Sales and Attract More Customers
with Our Results-Driven SEO Services.
Identify high-value and relevant commercial intent keywords to optimize your store’s content and drive targeted organic traffic towards money pages,
Optimize meta tags, URLs, headings, and content with targeted keywords to improve search engine visibility and attract potential customers.
Enhance your store’s technical aspects, such as site speed, mobile responsiveness, URL structure, and XML sitemap optimization, to provide a seamless user experience and improve search engine rankings.
SEO for the most important pages: Product page, collection or category pages.
I follow a thorough method of optimising PDPs & PLPs so that not only you rank higher–but generate a lot of revenue at the same time.
Implement strategies to maximize conversion rates, such as optimizing product pages, streamlining the checkout process, and utilizing persuasive call-to-actions.
- Competitive research: Conducting research on your clients’ competitors to identify gaps and opportunities, and develop a strategy to outrank them.
- Keyword intent analysis: Analyzing user intent behind specific keywords to better understand what they’re looking for, and optimizing your clients’ content accordingly.
- Content gap analysis: Identifying gaps in your clients’ content and developing a strategy to fill those gaps with high-quality, relevant content.
Continuously monitor your store’s performance, track keyword rankings, analyze website traffic, and make data-driven adjustments to optimize your SEO strategy.
- Trend analysis: Conducting trend analysis to identify emerging trends and topics in your clients’ industry, and developing a strategy to capitalize on them.
- Promotional content planning: Developing a content plan around promotional events such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and other major sales events, to attract seasonal traffic and increase sales.
- Localization strategy: Developing a strategy to create seasonal content tailored to different geographic locations and cultures, to better reach your clients’ target audience.
"Styx has been great with developing a content strategy with velocity in focus. Delivering for that strategy with quality content and internal linking. The traffic to the site has gone up significantly and we are quite happy with the progress. Simply put their strategy works with time."
Questions & Answers
1. Is Shopify good for SEO?
Most certainly, yes.
It has it’s pros & cons when it comes to SEO, but still it is manageable if you work with a specialist.
Here, one has to rely less on tools and more on practicality. Also with Shopify, you never have to worry about loading speeds no matter the size of your inventory.
2. How do you ensure that the SEO strategies implemented on my store align with my target audience and business goals?
To ensure it is properly aligned, our first step is to get on a call where both the parties discuss in-detail about
- Business goals & priorities
- Top performing products
- Market trends
- Target audience
- Why you want to opt for SEO?
- Keywords you want to rank for
- Topics you want to dominate the market for
After this call, we send a sheet where you fill-in all the data for us which helps both of us in the longer run in terms of accountability.
3. Why not Woocommerce instead of Shopify for SEO?
Shopify is beginner friendly, and doesn’t take long to set up. All the configurations and systems on Shopify are built for speed of implementation.
Even the themes on Shopify make it easier to use with pre-existing forms and fields for each asset.
In the case of WooCommerce, while it can be better for developers and people familiar with technical work, it takes some time to learn and get everything right without slowing everything down and making a mess.
WooCommerce is built upon WordPress which primarily was created for blogging. It takes a lot of optimization and skill to have a WooCommerce website to run as seamlessly as a Shopify store as far as eCommerce is concerned. Even the Ui/Ux of shopify is superior to WooCommerce.
4. How does ongoing monitoring and analysis play a role in optimizing my store's SEO?
We send reports depending upon the scope of the project and the implementation level.
For instance, if on-page work is being executed, then the report can come bi-weekly since its on a page level and can be easily monitored.
Where as if we were to track KPIs such as how many pages have been indexed, exit behaviour, dwell time & CTR–it wouldn’t be possible unless the articles are at least indexed.
So we provide the details of reporting with proper explanation–so that you can sit back & focus on other aspects of your business.